Tuart Rise Primary School promotes a healthy lifestyle and is committed to enhancing the physical, social and emotional well-being of students.
- All children are encouraged to wear hats during outside activities.
- Special Whole school walk/ride to school days.
- Individual managment plans for children who need them.
- Staff members trained in first aid.
- Staff members trained in CPR and anaphylaxis response.
- A comprehensive Physical Education program.
- Additonal before school sporting activites including runners club, Footy Focus Program and seasonal cricket/soccer etc programs.
- Organised team sport competitions during break times.