Enrolment Process for New Students
There are 3 STAGES to enrolling your child at Tuart Rise Primary School.
- Complete Enrolment Application Form (white)
- With the enrolment application the following documentation needs to be provided:
- Completed application form (white)
- Proof of residency in the form of one of the following:
- Lease agreement
- Utilities bill
- Rates notice
- Driver’s License
- Purchase of property documents
- Birth Certificate
- Passport/ VISA/ permanent residence information
- Immunisation statement from ACIR (Child Health Nurse book not accepted).
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Enrolment Booklet (blue) to be completed by parent/guardian.
- Meeting with Principal or Deputy Principal to be scheduled and held.
- Allocation of Faction by school
- Payment of School Contributions and Charges
- Purchase of School Uniforms (uniforms can be purchased from the office between 8.00am-3.45pm Monday to Friday)
- Purchase of Book List – these items can be purchased at a store that is convenient to yourself (ie kmart, stationary store etc).
Student commences school.